Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sorry!

Well it's Wednesday I know and no sign of the Try it on Tuesday challenge post, please accept my apologies.
Sorry I don't have a tag to share with you as I've had a bad crafting week but I wont bore you with the details.
Anyway enough of that my fellow teamies have been very productive and have created some fab TAGS following the theme of One for the Boys so if you would like to join us for the challenge or check out the DT creations please do pay a visit to the TioT blog.
I'm going to try my very best to be back in action next week even though I've got the plumber coming tomorrow to give the upstairs bathroom a makeover.  I'll probably have to bring some crafty stash downstairs because I doubt I'll be able to access the craft room very easily while the works going on. I'll be so glad when it's finished because I hate all the mess that goes with it. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Pat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x