Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Scraplings

It's the Wild Card over at Try it on Tuesday challenge this week and our lovely Carol would like us to make a Scrapling.
If you haven't heard of a Scrapling, well frankly neither had I, its the piece of card left over when making a square card from a piece of A4.  To find out more why not pay Anne a visit she has a great blog and fabulous examples.  
Basically it's the scraps left over when making a square card from a piece of A4. They are a great way of using up your card and also any other bits and pieces you have lying around.
I really enjoyed gathering up the bits and pieces for my creation and I will definately be creating many more Scraplings as I've got plenty of scraps to use,well haven't we all!



Everything I've used on the Scrapling is from my bits box. The blue and gold is an odd piece of acetate that has been spritzed with cosmic shimmer sprays (if I remember correctly), and the image has been cut from one stamped onto acetate a while ago and which didn't print too good so I never used it. The DT have some great examples to share with you so please pop over to the TioT challenge blog and check them out. Thank You.

Sorry this post is so late but when I finally decided that I'd better leap into action and create my post I had problems logging into google and couldn't access the blog. Eventually I found what was wrong and it wasn't Mr Bloggers fault this time.  I had used Mozilla Firefox as my browser and when I swapped back to Internet Explorer everything was hunkey dorey. Yay!

Well off to get the washing in now. See you soon.

Pat xx


3 comments:

  1. This is fab Pat - it was a fabulous challenge im sure I can make lots more scraplings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea.. not heard of a scrapling.. but will try and have a go.. yoiurs is great .. love the image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh this is nice !! really like it
    isa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x