Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Just a quickie

Hi everyone out there in blogland. Another dull and dreary day her in the West Midlands yuk! Hope it's better where you are.
Well I was just confirming my comments on the TioT post when I had a design moment. I looked at the card and thought you know if I'd put the ribbon vertically instead of horizontally it would look like the stem of the flower and the bow would look like the leaves. Shame I didn't think of that before.  Note to self for another time. Just had to get that off my chest.
Thanks for all the comments by the way and they are so much appreciated and really brighten my day.
Off to do Mums shopping now then a little trip to the garden centre with her. No not buying plants it's the cafe that's the attraction!!

Hugs,
Pat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x