Pages

Sunday 15 March 2009

One I made today.

Well I did say I was going to get a card done before the grandson arrived but I didn't manage to complete it until after tea. What a busy day keeping Elliot occupied , picking up Mom, collecting Jessica from dance class, ironing, cooking lunch inbetween. Anyway alls quiet now so here's the card.

I know I said I was creating a card for Wendys challenge but it didn't turn out that way. I suddenly realised that the image I'd coloured wasn't going to fit into the sketch. I decided to use the image to make up a card anyway and I'll come up with one for Wendys sketch tomorrow, hopefully.

The adorable stamp is a Magnolia that I got from the NEC on Friday and I coloured it using watercolour brush pens and layered it onto a scrap of bazzill card from my bit box. The paper is by Dovecraft retro flowers which I also bought at NEC. The sentiment layered on bazzill is Craft Creations and guess where I got that from, yes you got it, NEC. Large flower flora doodles from Joanna Sheen (NEC) and the other flowers and ribbon are from stash.

Well off to see the results of Dancing on Ice.

Back tomorrow, Love Pat x

3 comments:

  1. this is a lovely card pat, i alsp got some magnolia stamps, there were such a lot to choose from, i wanted them all, also got some sugar nellies, they had a good deal on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that stamp Pat its gorgeous! think im going to have to add some of these stamps to never ending list of 'must haves' you know what its like... that list!
    lovely card and love the colours too.
    Take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Pat, the colours are so spring like. well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x