Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

Under the sea

This is an art journal page I created. I am never sure where  I am going when I start, just let the piece evolve. Well this page appears to have an taken an underwater theme. The background base is acrylic paints and I have used various stamps and a sweet poppy stencil dragon using it as a seahorse.




It was a friend of mine's 70th birthday last week and because I know she loves flowers I decided to make her a box of flowers card. Well I only need half an excuse to make these box cards as I love them.




Hope you have been able to enjoy the sunshine this week I certainly have. Long may it continue.

Pat xxx

1 comment:

  1. A glorious fusion of colour on the first card Pat and I am sure your friend loved the pp up box of flowers.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x