Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

New family member



There's been a lot going on since I was last here.
My hubby John was admitted to ITU and spent 2 weeks in hospital
I put my back out.
However we had some special news on 3rd June our beautiful grandson Samuel James was born.
Here he is looking peaceful and content.


So here is the card I made using the Crealies patchwork die, LOTV stamps and the papers are from one of Jayne Nestorenko's CD's


 This next card was made for my Grandson Elliot's 13th birthday on 13th using Visible Image stamps and Brushos



My friend and fellow Cliff fan Michelle was 50 yesterday so this next one is a box card I made for her. The flowers were stamped and cut from some card I had coloured using brushos sprayed with Glimmer Mist instead of water to give a lovely shimmery effect.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely work as always Pat and huge congrastulations.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x