Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

Lost Mojo

Two cards to share today as I haven't been very productive lately.
The first one I made one day when I wanted to do a bit of crafting but couldn't get inspired. Anyway I pressed on using a piece of paper I had made some time ago using spray inks and some flowers made using Dreamees stamps.



This next card I made for my husbands's birthday using Visible image stamps and Distress Inks for the background. Quite simple to create but quite effective I think. 



Really must try and get my mojo back.
Pat
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Pat, so much richness of colour.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 fab creations Pat (and loving the new blog header by the way!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x