Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

What's going on!

 
 
 
I know "what is happening?" you ask, she's blogging again!
 
This card started off as one thing in my head and ended up something quite  different which is often the case with me. The toadstool stamp is Stampasaurus and the cute little pixie is a Clarity stamp which I got at Matria Simms workshop in December. The dies are Spellbinders labels 20 and a flourish set which Ican't remember the name of. The larger die is Go Kreate. I'm sure you can recognise the embossing folder as the extremely popular Tied Together.
 
 
 
Well it looks like the sun is considering making an appearance so I guess we'll have a ride out later and maybe we'll find a craft store somewhere.
 
My lovely daughter and granddaughter are off to see Union J tonight with Jessica's friend Lily and her Mom. Don't know who are the most excited the Moms or the girls. Think the girls are going to disown  their Moms and I can't say as I blame them having been to a 1D concert with them last year and I'll say no more.
 
Hope you have a good weekend
Thanks for visiting
Pat xx
 

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x