Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Back again.

Here is a small selection of cards that I made at the end of 2013
The first one I made for my Granddaughter Jessica's birthday in November. She plays guitar and so I thought this Kenny K image would be perfect and I just had to include her  favourite bands didn't I?

This next one was made for a friends wedding in November. The image is a Michael Powell design and the letters and bunting are a la Barbara Gray.

It was my daughters birthday in October and this is the card I made for her. I saw these stamps in Craft Stamper mag and just had to get them. I masked the lady image and then stamped the days of the week. The dress is paper pieced and the rest has been colured with copics. I highlighted the Saturday with glitter as that was the day of her birthday.

I used the same image for these next three card which are all on the same theme.

Well hope you liked this small selection from the end of 2013 while I was missing.

Thanks for looking
Pat xx