Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

SWALK Peek

Hello and thank you for stopping by.
I'm just back from the hairdressers so I'm all neat and tidy rather than bedraggled as I have been for the last couple of weeks.  I just haven't been able to find the time to get it done but I was determined that come what may it was gonna be done this week.

Right then as promised another sneak peek of the new SWALK stamps.


An easel card with a difference.  
I printed directly onto some of the lovely Snow White centura pearl card using the SWALK 2 CD- ROM
Then created the card from a template I had made up. Coloured the stamped image with DI and cut out with a nestie label and layered onto another nestie shape which I created by drawing around die used for the first label and cutting out. I printed an insert from the CD-ROM and lined up the verse so that it would show through the aperture.
I'll be back tomorrow, so hope to see ya then!
Love, Pat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x