Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Exciting News.

Just had to stop by and share some fantastic news with you (OK I am a bit late but I've been out all day again) in case you haven't heard.

Congratulations Sara and all the team at Crafters Companion on winning the Small to Medium sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards in London last night.  Peter Jones and Nick Clegg (who made a speech) were there and David Cameron made a live video link from China. Well done everyone, what a team!  

Well I went shopping today determined to get some of my Christmas shopping and did I eck? No!  Couldn't find a bloomin' thing.  At this rate I might have to postpone this year. I haven't even got my cards done.

Sorry no cards today but pop back tomorrow and I might have something to show.

Bye for now

Pat xx




1 comment:

  1. PAt left something on my blog for you. Hope you having a nice wknd
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x