Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

As promised

Good Afternoon from a very dull and dismal West  Midlands
I managed to get a couple of Christmas present today so I am feeling a little bit better about it. At least I'm heading in the right direction even if I've got a fair old way to go.  Still got loads of cards to do but I thrive on pressure - NOT!

Well her is the sneak peek of one of the fabulous stamp sets that Sheena Douglass will be launching Sunday 9am and 12 noon on Create and Craft.  If you are going to be busy don't forget to record  the shows because Sheena always shares some fabulous ideas with us.


This is the pub stamp which is absolutely fabulous. I coloured it using distress inks and layered it onto gold  mirri board.  The sentiments are also from the set. The flowers and leaves were cut using my Slice machine (available from Crafters Companion).

If you would like to see more pop over to Sheena's blog to check out her sneak peaks, they are gorgeous.
Have a good weekend everyone and I'll try and post another peek tomorrow.

Love, Pat xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Pat,A stunning image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat glad you've managed to make a start i've got one of the adorables stamped & coloured now wether i get the card done is a different story
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be deffenetly recording the programs. It's Sheena's fault now I stamp, she is such an inspiratin.
    Your card is gorgeous
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image Pat - i havent got my Christmas presents yet
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friend Pat
    Love this card, a great image and the sentiment made me smile. Thanks for your lovely comments and support.
    Much love
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x