Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

Friday creations

Good afternoon all. Hope you are all having a good day.
I decided I had better get my act together this afternoon as it's my daughters wedding anniversary tomorrow and her birthday on Monday and I hadn't even got started on a card.
The first one is for her birthday. I decided I wouldn't use any DP but would stamp my own. The backing panel was made using distresss inks worn lipstick and milled lavender dabbed onto a craft sheet spritzed with water and the white card placed onto it. I then used a Crafty Individuals swirl stamp from the C1-235 set and stamped using the milled lavender. The main image panel was stamped using the swirls and a gorgeous art deco lady that I got from Gail at Circa Design, it only cost me 50p 'cause there is a little fault on it but I soon sorted that. I coloured the image very delicately using watercolours. The ribbon and gorgeous brad are from stash.



This one is the Anniversary card. I used K & co papers, nestie shapeability fleur de lis pendant, MS doily punch and stamped the flower using the free stamp from October 2008 Craft Stamper mag.

I decided not to put sentiments on either as I thought it would spoil the look.

Well that's it for the moment. Hope you have a good weekend.

Hugs, Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards . Just adore the first one, what a wonderful image. I know she will love it!

    The second one is perfect. And have to agree , that if anything eles went onto it, it would spoilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Pat love them both fab image on the first one
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x