Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Colour Create challenge - white

Hi there, well this week the Colour Create challenge requires you to only use white except for the main image. Very challenging but the DT have come up with some outstanding examples to inspire us all.
The image I've used for my card is Winter Wonderland by Sugar Nellie. I got this stamp this morning from Lyndsey Marie's new shop
"Lora Crafts" which is very near to where I live. So pleased that Lyndsey has been chosen to stock these fabulous stamps, well done Lyndsey.
Back to the card. I coloured the image with copics and cut it out with the nestie label die. The snowflake I cut on the cuttlebug and embossed the snowflake panel on the cuttlebug too. Getting plenty of use out of the cuttlebug today. Added two layers of card which were cut with a scalloped edge blade on my Woodware cutter. I added white glitter to the snowflake, scalloped borders and the little flakes on the image. The pearls, ribbon and trim are from stash and the greeting is Craftwork Cards from Lyndsey's shop.



Just off to the hospital now to see poor John. Do hope he's picked up a bit today.
Bye for now,
Love Pat x

16 comments:

  1. Pat this is beautiful , and i have to say , love white on white such a classy colour. And your image really does jump out!
    a=And about the old bit ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Pat, so soft and delicate.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply stunnimg pat, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat this is just Outstanding, so effective, I must go and have a look at that challenge....hope John is better today, my dear friend, huge Hugs to you....Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Pat love these sugar nellie stamps fab colouring Hope John gets better soon
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply GORGEOUS!! Love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning,
    Thank You so much for the lovely comment on mr men and shawl,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pa I'm so sorry, been so wrapped up in my own problems I missed your post about John. Do hope he's on the mend. My Alan has been in hospital too having investigations, not an easy time. Thank goodness we can craft! Your cards are beautiful and the TT design an explosion of colour, looks great.
    Hope you are ok, much love x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so gorgeous,the white is so classy too.love the image,which looks fabulous, and all the trimmings.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Pat she is so cute you just keep me on my toes tfs...Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is amazing Pat! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am just a little partial toward Sugar Nellie stamps and I adore this one!!! You have done a super job with the challenge, soooo pretty! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card xx
    if you ever fancy sharing your crafts,entering competitions and challenges , 3 month DT rota plus much more check out www.fiskarettes.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet is this, love the image and the great colour scheme
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is beautiful x have you ever checked out our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk you can enter competitions,challenges,3 monthly DT rota, share your craft projects every weekday plus much more x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x