Pages

Thursday 23 April 2009

Passing the award to.......

Well I'm back to pass on the lovely award I got from Yvonne. Now this is a job I hate because I find it so difficult to decide who to pass it on to. So I've decided because I hate leaving people out that I will pass it on to everyone who follows my blog and leaves me kind comments. So ladies, oh sorry & men if any follow my blog (don't think so) please take the award and display it with pride because I think you are all fantastic and deserve it and thank you for visiting my blog.
Big hugs, Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. Pat Paul at Crafty Blogocks follows your blog 'cos that's how I found you (I think)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Pat thankyou so much chuffed to bits thats lovely my second award. I have only been blogging a few months how addictive!!
    Thanks so much

    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x