Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Back in Action

 
Good morning dear friends
 
Pleased to say I have my laptop back in action, after it died on me last week. Fortunately it only needed a new power cable so not too expensive or serious. Did make me realise though that I really should back everything up more often.
 
Anyway now that I'm back thought I would just remind you that the lovely Jayne Nestorenko will be back on C&C tomorrow with her gogeous new collection "Apple of my Eye". If you would like a preview just pop over to Jayne's website to take a peek.
 
Also there is a free exclusive stamp set from the collection with this months copy of Cardmaking & Papercraft and it's gorgeous.
 
I'll pop back later to share a couple of cards with you that I made using the freebie stamp set.
 
Well better get going as my daughter and myself are off to a cupcake decorating workshop this afternoon after having a nice lunch out. So the diets not going to do too well this week!
 
Catch you later
Hugs
Pat xxx

1 comment:

  1. Computers can be a pain Pat, but we so rely on them nowadays so pleased you are sorted.

    It looks as thought I missed a couple of posts so apologies for that, the cat further down is really cute but I especially like the floral one in the post below.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x