Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Love birds for valentines

 
 
 
Well seeing as it's Valentines Day today I thought I would share a couple of creations that seem appropiate for the occasion.
 
 
 
 
The stamps used on both of these cards I bought from Circa Design. They are photo polymer stamps and give a perfect image every time. I stamped both images onto Fabriano HP water colour card and used my Whisper brush pens for the colouring. I did add a touch of diamond stickles to the flowers on each but as usual it doesn't show on the photos.
 
 
 
 
I think I am going to have to create myself a new header now that we are well into 2013 don't you?
 
 
Well as always thank you for visiting me today, I really do appreciate it.
 
Hugs
Pat xx
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Pat,love the images .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you know i am not really a bird fan - but your cards are so pretty. I especially love the shape of that top one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x