Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Here's to a great 2013!

  
I would just like to wish all my dear blogging friends a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
 
Hope you manage to keep your resolutions. I've decided to eat more nutritionally and to be more organised but as I say this every year and fail at the first hurdle I'm not feeling terribly optimistic. Who knows this year could be different so I'll let you know in a few weeks how it's going!!
 
 
Before I go here is a card I made earlier this month using a free Papermania stamp

 
And this is a collection consisting of card, boxes and gift bag I made for a very dear friend for Christmas. The papers are Bo Bunny and the bauble stamp is one I bought many years ago.
 
 
Well folks eat drink and be merry and I'll see you in 2013
 
Very Best Wishes
Pat xxx
 


6 comments:

  1. Hapy New Year when it comes Pat... love the card .. i love the mirri shining through the lattice .. fab for a party girl
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image....Wishing you all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pat wishing you a very happy new year.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Pat, a happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family. Look forward to catching up with you soon.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Pat! And I love the boxes and bag. I wish you and your family a Happy New Year full of goodness.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you Pat x

    Your card is lovely & so is the gift set x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x