Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

A West Ham fan

Todays card is one I made for my Nephews birthday.
As you can tell he is an avid West Ham supporter so the colour combo didn't take much thought.
As in my previous post I must apologise for the fuzzy photo (must be the camera!)
Anyway I'm sure you will recognise the fabulous numbers from Jayne Nestorenko's Patchwork Polly collection. I coloured them with copics and was fortunate to find the sheet of matching paper amongst my stash.  I used the Clarity letterbox stamps that I picked up at the NEC for the name.
 
 
See you soon
Pat xx 


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat,what a fab design and love your layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is Brilliant .. love the design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card Pat! Love the colours and the design.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know these colours well - hate having to make cards in these colours for West Ham fans!!But do love what you have done.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x