Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Christmas Poinsettia

 
 
Hi everyone. Well I've been having problems with my eyes again this week so not much crafting done. I started seeing this floater infront of my right eye so had to go and get it checked at the eye infirmary just incase I had a problem with my retina. Please to say it was ok just left with this annoying floater appearing every now  and again. I also suffer from Dry eye syndrome which is a bit of a pain in more ways than one and it has really been causing me problems  this week. I think I overdid things last Sunday when I went to Jayne's workshop but it was worth it as we had a great day as always. I find that if I craft or read for too long then I get problems. So it looks like little and often, as the lovely Kay Rutter would say, from now on.
Anyway here is a card I made using one of Jayne's new stamps,The Poinsettia
 
 
Sorry the photo's not great. I coloured the image with copics and the wreath patterned background is vellum. 
 
Thank you so much for visiting,
 
Hugs
Pat xx
 


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat,love the image...sorry to hear about the problems you have with your eyes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat. Love the image and nestie shape.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x