Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Christmas Joy

 
Here is another card I've made using the new poinsettia stamp from Jayne Nestorenko. I'm certainly getting my Christmas cards made now I've got these beautiful stamps.
 
 
It was my birthday last Sunday and the lovely trellis die that I've used on this card was one of my birthday presents. It's a Spellbinder die and my lovely husband bought me two others, a beautiful swirl panel and a gorgeous butterfly one. I decided to use just the Poinsettia flower without the foliage. I did use the leaves though on the trellis. The sentiment is also from this stamp set and I cut it out with another Spellbinder die.
There are some more stamps to be released from Jayne's Christmas collection soon and I can tell you they are gorgeous so keep a look out.
 
Sorry I haven't been about much this week but I came down with a bad cold on Monday and haven't been feeling too good all week. Glad to say things are now improving and I am beginning to feel back in the land of the living. Trouble is John seems to have caught it, either that or the flu injection he had on Wedneday has caused a reaction. Either way he's not feeling too good.
So I'll try and do some visiting very soon.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
love
Pat xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell - hope your feeling better now! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to here you have been bad Pat....Your card is gorgeous,love your new die cut.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon there are lots of nasty bugs around.. love that poinsettia and it looks fabulous against that new trellis die
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday Pat! Hope you get better soon and your husband as well. Your card is fab, love the big flower.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x