Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Oriental lady


Well another lovely day, two in a row, can't believe it!

Here is another card I've made using the Oriental lady from Jayne Nestorenko's new collection Just My Imagination.


The fans, flowers and leaves are from the accessories stamp plate that is available from the collection. I embossed all the images using ultrafine gold embossing powder and then coloured them with copics. I did add a touch of glitter on the flowers but unfortunately it doesn't show on the photo.

Well that's it from me for today as we are off out to lunch with our daughter, her treat.

Enjoy the rest of the day
Hugs
Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - love the embossing and the fans
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Pat.
    You are working hard :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another beautiful card Pat.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x