Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Unusual card shape.

This week for the Try it on Tuesday challenge we are wanting unusual card shapes.  I decided to decorate  a boot shaped card.


I used a Crafty Individuals crackle effect stamp to create the background effect. I punched holes down the edge,added buttons then wove ribbon through as the laces. The top cuff was made from brown core'dinations and an MS punch was used along the edge. The lace is  self adhesive that I had in my stash. I used more brown core'dinations for the heel and added gold highlights (not showing up on the photo) with the dreaded peel offs.

There are some fabulous shaped cards over on the Try it on Tuesday challenge blog that have been created by our fantastic DT. Please do go and check them out and I'm sure you'll find a card shape that takes your fancy. We'd love to see your unusual shaped card too.

As always thank you for visiting me today and I really do appreciate it.

Pat xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love this Pat what a really unusual card.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boot card Pat, super crackle effect. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..how yummy is this! totally lovin your boot shaped card chickie! and that crackle effect...wowza..beautiful work! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boot shaped card makes you want the pair, love the effects on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x