Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Good morning, hope those of you in the UK enjoyed your extra hour in bed. Not looking forward to this evening though, I hate the long dark evenings.

Thought I would share a couple of cards with you that I made for my daughter Justine. It was her Wedding Anniversary last Monday and her 40th birthday (OMG I feel old!) on Wednesday.


I love this cute image that I downloaded from Squigglefly. I coloured it using copics and the backing paper is from  DCWV  Glitter pad. The sentiment is also from Sqigglefly.

The lovely birdcage image is a stamp from Stella and Rose, Mabel "So Sweet" stamps by My Minds Eye. The paper is Bobunny Gabrielle Collection and it's yummy.

We are off out for a lovely family celebration meal this lunch time at The Mill in Alveley. There goes that diet again! Perhaps I'll start tomorrow : /

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Hugs
Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Pat,enjoy your meal.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. two beautiful cards, Pat! That anniversary one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is always a tomorrow for another diet! lol
    Your cards are great, i like them both but my favourite is the second one with the lovely bird cage.
    I hope you had a nice meal.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x