Pages

Sunday 14 August 2011


I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  We had a lovely day out yesterday. Started off with a visit to our local vineyard, the one with the nice restaurant and craft shop, to pick up some ribbon I had ordered for the wedding invitations. After a lovely cuppa and toasted teacake we decided to carry on to Kidderminster for a bit of shopping.  I hadn't visited there for shopping for quite a while so it made a lovely change. There are some lovely shops there and a great market. Most importantly it was very easy for John to get  around in his wheelchair. 
 
Here is a little card I made for our nieces Wedding Anniversary which was yesterday.
 
  A cute Penny Black Hedgie, I love 'em!

Well better go and sort out lunch, roast beef  today, yum, yum!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Hugs,
Pat xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a lovely day out Pat. Your card is just gorgeous,I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x