Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

The Stockings were hung................................


This week at Tuesday Taggers we would like you to follow the theme of "The Stockings Were Hung......"
I decided to get out Sheena Douglass's Bah Humbug stamps again and I used Copics to colour it.

Well I know just how busy everyone is at the moment but if you can find the time we would love it if you would join us for the challenge this week.  For more info and to check out the DT fantastic creations please do pop over to the TT challenge blog.
Why is it when the think you've finally  got everything ready for Christmas you think of something else you must get. So once again I hope to get finished today, hoping aren't I?
Catch you later,
Pat xx


8 comments:

  1. Ho Pat

    I have come to the conclusion there is not such thing as being ready for Chrismtas and it's just a myth.

    I really like this image, one of those I nearly bought then veered to yet more flowers.

    A super creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pat love the colours thought you were late posting realised i'm a day ahead of meself thought it was Wednesday
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Pat,a really great image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image Pat, its a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this its such a fun christmassy card.
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x