Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

"Deck the Halls"

It's time for another challenge over at Tuesday Taggers and this week the theme is "Deck the Halls".  The challenge is sponsored this week by 


Lovin' Ink
who are offering the stamp set from Michelle's Compos bug box
I've  used an image from Jayne Nestorenko's Adorables CD and the holly sprays are stamped using Sheena Douglass's stamps from the Bah! Humbug! 1 stamp plate coloured with copics. I've highlighted the berries and fruit with diamond glaze.
It would be great it you would join us this week, and also as we are going to be revamping the TT challenge blog in the new year we'd love you to leave us comments with any ideas you  might have. 

Hope your festive arrangements are going to plan. I'm getting there slowly and hope to get my cards in the post today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. wow - gorgeous card Pat .. i love the holly
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your card Pat.

    I hummed and harred over these images at the NEC and have been wondering ever since why I didn't buy them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous pat xx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, this is gorgeous! I made a card for the challenge and was too late uploading it last night. Maybe you could help me, I won the Tuesday Taggers challenge last week and have tried to find out how to claim my prize but have had no answer.Probably everyone is busy for Christmas! I've seen something I would LOVE for Christmas at the Craft Barn if you could help!
    Thanks, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x