Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Hopping mad!!

Good morning one and all.
Hope you had a good weekend and are raring to go this week.
I have some news to share with you today. Crafters Companion with be launching their latest release which consists of a SWALK CD rom and 12 SWALK stamp plates as POTW on Ideal World on Friday.
By way of celebrating the launch there is a Blog Hop with  a fantastic prize of £50 voucher to spend with Crafters Companion.
To find out more just pop over to the  Crafters Companion News Views & Inspiration blog and get hopping.
Good luck everyone.

Here is a sneak peek 


The image on this double easel card is Engaged is a wonderful place to be, so sweet isn't it?
The papers and the sentiment are from the CD.  Believe me the papers on this CD are fabulous!!

I'll be back with more peeks during the week so I do hope you'll be back to check them out.


If like me you've been searching for card for stamping and colouring with your alcohol pens, such as Copics and Promarkers, you will be able to find it on the Crafters Companion Website from Monday, it’s called Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, its 216gsm, is ultra ultra smooth, and perfect for seamless blending. Even better than that its only £3.99 per pack for 20 sheets, so if you love your alcohol markers you'll love this!

I'm off this afternoon to do a bit of house sitting to wait for the dishwasher repair man at my son's.
What would our children do without us?  Think I'll take the Andre Agassi book I borrowed from my daughter and spend a relaxing afternoon before the grandchildren turn up after school to stay over.
Have a good day and enjoy the Hop.

Hugs,
Pat xx

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x