Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Boo!

Tuesday Taggers
Halloween- Plenty of purple.

Well it's that time of the week again another challenge over at Tuesday Taggers.  I think this is going to be a popular one with the spooky Halloween theme and we'd like you to use plenty of purple too.
The challenge is sponsored this week by our good friends at The Craft Barn, so if you'd like to be included in the random draw you should add the Craft Barn logo to your post.

I decided on a tag this week and here it is.


I used dusty concord distress inks to create the backgound colour, and I promise it does look more purple than blue, then dropped on some water to make the splodges.  The images and sentiments are from a great set I picked up for £1.49 while on holiday. I glossy accentsed(?) them, added a scruffy bit of ribbon and it's done.

Do please check out the creations that the rest of the team have come up with, they are fantastic and I do hope you'll join in the fun this week.

Have a spooky time!
Pat xx

4 comments:

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x