Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Anything goes!

Today for the Tuesday Taggers challenge Emma has said "Anything Goes" so plenty of scope there then.  The DT have some fabulous creations on display over on the TT blog so please pop over to check them out and get some inspiration should you need it. 
We have a fabulous sponsor for this weeks challenge Bea from Ribbon Oasis so to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize don't forget to put a link on your post . Wish I could enter as one of my many weaknesses is ribbon, I love it!

I decided on a little thank you card this week.

I think the paper is Wild Rose Studio if my memory serves me correct. The image is PB coloured with copics.

Here is another little thank you card. I made these for two of  my friends who so kindly chauffeur me on our nights out. Thanks girls.



4 comments:

  1. Both lovely cards Pat love the hedgies bet they're over the moon with them
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards hun - in both colours!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 cute little cards Pat - your friends will be delighted
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Pat love your light touch and all your support and encouragement, hope your visit to the hairdresser earlier in the week was refresing. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x