Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

Another Beatrix Potter

Hi, hope you are having a good weekend.
I have had quite a busy morning and managed to get 9 cards made, mind you I had prepared some elements last night but even so it's  a good tally for me as I'm not the fastest crafter.
Did you take a look at the Crafters Companion challenge blog for the Beatrix Potter Winter Tales challenge? Don't forget if you haven't got any of the BP range then you can get downloads using the link on the challenge blog.  

This card is the one featured on the challenge blog.
I used one of the Crafters Companion embossing boards to create the cracker shaped card. I used papers and borders from the CD to decorate the card and the image is from the stamp plate and has been coloured with copics.
If you visit the CC challenge blog you'll find links to the DT blogs where you can check out more card ideas.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. Cracking card Pat( sorry i couldn't resist)
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Pat!!The paper goes so well with the image and it is colored perfectly!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pat 9 cards wow taking me all my time to do 1 Mojos awol again
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the christmas cracker Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x