Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Red, Green & Gold.

Hi all, well it Tuesday and time for our Tuesday Taggers challenge. This week you are required to use the colours red,green & gold. Your creation doesn't have to be Christmas themed, it's entirely up to you. Please pop over to the TT challenge blog and check out the DT's fanatastic creations. I'm sure you will find some inspiration and decide to join us this week.


Here is my creation and as you can see it does have a Christmassy feel to it. I made this double sided decoration using the Elusive Pontsettia stamp that I bought a few years ago after seeing Jayne Nestorenko demonstrating it on C&C. It's the same technique as using medallion stamps, cutting, layering and of course glittering that I love.




Do hope you decide to join us this week as we'd love to see what you come up with. We've had some fabulous entries over the past few weeks, so keep it up people we do appreciate it.


Pat xx

5 comments:

  1. This is fab Pat - I have never tried it myself but watched Jayne many times on CC doing the technique - maybe I should have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project hun!! Love the tassle!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Pat fab colours
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pat. These always look so good but when I do them they just look brassy and cheap. Some real skill in putting them together and making them look like this.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..that is bea..u..ti..ful chickie! love it! i would love the see the instructions and give it a go

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x