Pages

Thursday 14 May 2009

Nothing to show today

Well I've no creations to post today although I've spent most of the day cardmaking. The cards that I have been working on were quite time consuming but the end result I think are worth it. Unfortunately I can't post the pics until after the weekend but will try and get them on here on Monday.
It's been a right miserable day here today weatherwise but at least I didn't feel so guilty spending all that time in the craft room. If it had been nice I would have had to finish staining the fence. I got some lawn treatment this morning that stops the grass growing so quickly and hopefully it will work. Goodness knows how it works but I live in hope, watch this space.
Sorry I haven't got anything more interesting to tell you today, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to make up for it!
Take care
Love Pat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x