Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

My day so far.

Hi all, Well hubby and I had a ride out to a garden centre today and the nearest thing I got to anything to put in the garden was a cuttlebug flower die. You've got it there's a craft department there, yipee! I also got some braid and some scalloped edge cards. When we got back I installed my new scanner and scanned in the card I had made for Wendy's sketch challenge, another card done at the last minute, what am I like. Well here it is but the pics not too good don't think the scanner liked the shiny paper. I made the base card from some pearlised lilac card from Crafters Companion, the panels are from the CC luxury envelope paper pack. The main image was supplied by Wendy although originally black and white. I changed the colour and created a pyramage topper. I cut the fancy edge using the Xcut border system.
Well I'm off to play now, may catch you later. Oh before I go congrats to Yvonne Nash for winning the Just Magnolia challenge this week.
Love Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh i like it .. think i may have to do another one of these, love the papers, esp now you have changed the colours, such a beautiful effect.

    Oh thank you hun .. now the hard part, what to buy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love it..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Pat! like what you have done here!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x