Pages

Monday 19 January 2009

Crafters Companion Love CD samples

Hi, Hope you had a good weekend and are recharged for the week ahead.
Thought I would just post some piccies of a few cards I designed for Crafters Companion afters using the Love CD’s that were featured on CC tonight. Hope you like them.

This one is a star type book when opened. I used the colouriser feature to print the 5 explosion inserts. The hearts are printed from the toppers section, the backing paper is from the design sets via the colouriser and the letters from the alphabet section. The ribbon and jewels from stash.





This next one is a squash book. The card itself is printed on both sides using the design set section of the cd’s as is the matted layer. The hearts are stamped and embossed using the love stamp set. Ribbon from stash. Sorry no pics of the inside.




I used the Ultimate Pro from Crafters Companion to emboss the gold butterfly and the floral centre section. The smaller butterfly and the border is from the toppers section and stands proud of the card by attaching it with acetate. Ribbon and beads from stash. Sorry about the glare the bottom of the card is gold not silver.




The next card has an opening topper which reveals two stamped hearts which again are attached using acetate to make them stand proud. I uses Bazzill card for the card itself, the backing paper is from the design sets and the letters from the alphabets section.



Finally I’m posting a picture of a more simple design card but it’s one I really like myself. All the papers are from the Love CD’s. The blue and purple are from the contrast paper section and I’ve stamped onto the purple using the same rubber stamp that I have used for the blue silver embossed heart. The small heart design paper is from the design sets and the wording is cut from a sheet of text paper from the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x