Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

A Christmas selection

Well it's over for another year so now to look forward to 2016.
Thought I would just share a few oof my Christmas makes today. Unfortuately I seem to have missed out taking photos of some of my best creations. Too hasty to get them in the post!

This first one is simply paper rolled to make the tree.

For this one I used some Jayne Nestorenko stamps, Sue Wilson foliage and Spellbinders bauble dies


This wreath is a copy of the one I made at Andy Coate's workshop at Sunrise Crafts, Wombourne

This is a frame I decorated with various pieces of embossed card  and bits & bobs coloured with Distress Inks and gilding wax 

For this one I used a Sue Wilson stamp


and for this one I used the Sue Wilson Greeting tree die glittered and  Sweet Dixie poinsettia dies


Well that's about it. All that's left is to wish you a very Happy New Year.
xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection Pat, I lovely the funky tree on the first, great idea but my fav has to be the floral wreath, love seeing and making them on cards.

    Happy New Year to you and yours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda and may I wish you and yours a very Happy & healthy New Year xx

      Delete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x