Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Lazy rainy day

 
 
Well as it's such a miserable morning here in the West Midlands I decided to do a bit of housekeeping on the old computer. Well the TV licence had to be paid and of course then I got sidetracked looking at crafty stuff, as you do!!
 
So while I'm about thought I would share a card I made for my dear friend Ann last month. Somehow I forgot to share it at the time but better late than never. Ann did receive it on time though.
 
 
I know it's a box but it does fold flat to become a "card".
I love making these cards and they are far easier to make than they look but so pretty. If you look back I think I posted some simple instructions on an earlier post. Funnily enough it was a miserable day weather wise that day too he he!
I based the colour combination around some beautiful paper I came across in my stash and I think it worked well. The large flower is a stamp, coloured with copics, I picked up reduced a while ago and the pink ones are cut using a Sue Wilson die. The butterfly is a spellbinder.
Well it's looking like a day crafting if the rain doesn't stop but that's no hardship. Hopefully if will improve tomorrow so that we can attend the Cheese & Pickle Festival at Coughton Court in Warwickshire.
Until the next time
Love
Pat xx


2 comments:

  1. Same weather here Pat and thick fog on an off all day as well.

    Your exploding box is so pretty, I keep meaning to try one of these but somehow never quite get there.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pat this is stunning those flowers are gorgeous .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x