Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Perfect crafting weather

 
 
Haven't been doing much crafting lately but today with all this rain it is the perfect day to get back in the craft room. I was asked earlier in the week to make a card for a 14 year old girl and here it is.
 
 
In reality the green is more lime and zingy but that's cameras for you (well maybe it's me!)
I chose the paper first from a lovely pad I picked up in T K Max and matched the copics  to colour the birthday stamp. I love the Lala land pennant and use it any chance I can.
Happy crafting one and all
Pat xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, we didn't seem to get the rain but am loving this heat - long may it last. I bet the 14 year old loved this - just right for someone of that age.
    Hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x