Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

A moment of Clarity

 
 
Here are three cards I've designed since I was last here.
For this first one I used Distress inks and stencils for the background and edged the swirls with a black micron pen. The stamp is by Clarity Stamps and coloured with DI's
 
 
For the second one I used the Clarity stamps balloons on a background created using the Clarity cloud stencil and Distress Ink. I stamped the large balloon directly onto the background then stamped and cut another layer to give a rounded 3 dimensional look .I added stickles to the swirls on the balloon but it doesn't show on the photo.
 
 
More Clarity stamps used on this next one. Used the Letterbox set for the banner and the ferns and bunnies (well hares really) from another set.
 
Well that's about it from me today. Hope to see you again  soon.
 
Pat xx


2 comments:

  1. 3 lovely cards - but I LOVE the hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards Pat - I think the balloon is my favourite as well but then it could be one of the others!!
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x