Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

An overdue post

 
 
It's been a while but I'm back with a few cards that I made just for fun.
 
The first one was inspired by a window display I saw while out shopping the other day. I loved the pink, brown, beige and torquoise colour combo.
 
 
 
This next one I designed after making up some backing paper using distress inks and gold embossing. The stamp used is the Naked Tree by Clarity Stamp
 
 
The final card was also designed using some backing paper I made up using distress inks. For the flower and the mat layer I also used some pearl paper that I made up a while ago and had stashed away. The stamp is by  Crafty Individuals.
 
 
Just noticed I'm showing as being in Surbiton no wonder I've been missing!!
 
Hopefully I'll get back a bit sooner next time. In the mean time thank you for visiting, I really appreciate it.
 
Pat xxx



1 comment:

  1. Everyone is making their own papers these days. This is great, I love the first one with the brilliant colours, love the second one too for the design, oh well I love the last one to :) You've been busy!
    Hope you have a great Sunday.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x