Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Flowers to cheer us up!

Yes I am still here, just had a busy week with one thing and another. Anyway I did manage to have a fabulous day out at Wimbledon on Sunday and despite the fact that Andy Murray didn't win we still had a brilliant time. I am paying the price now though and could do with an afternoon nap but I will soldier on.

Thought I would share a card I made using the wonderful Grande Journey stamps.


The flowers are from the assessories stamp plate and the greeting and corners are from the Indian Princess plate.  I created the paper by putting distress ink onto centura pearl card then spritzed and dabbed to get the mottled effect. I then stamped on the flowers and gave it a spritz with gold Spray and Sparkle. I stamped the large flowers onto another piece of the card and layered them up.

I'll try and get back here and also do a bit of visiting before too long but for now I'll have to say goodbye and thank you for visiting.
Hugs
Pat xx


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Pat,love the stamps you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous Pat. The stamps are beautiful.
    I haven't seen you yet on my blog, here is my address:http://nouvellevague1.blogspot.co.uk/
    You used to follow me on the old one.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x