Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Some News

Good afternoon everyone.
Firstly apologies for my absence.
To be perfectly honest I've been spending a lot of my spare time using Serif Craft Artist and not producing many actual cards. It becomes a bit addictive!

Well thought I would just stop by to let you know that my lovely friend Jayne Nestorenko is back in action.



She has a lovely new range of stamps coming out very soon called "Just my Imagination"
and she has also arranged some workshops in June and July.

I've got my places booked so if you'd like to join me and the other lovely people then do pop over to Jayne's website for the details of how to book.

Well I'll try and get back with a card before too long
Enjoy what's left of the Bank Holiday,

Hugs,
Pat xx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see some cards from you! Glad you are back.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x