Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Excellent service!!

Just thought I'd stop by to let you know about the fantastic service I've received from the Glitter Monster Crafts. I ordered a corner rounder punch yesterday afternoon and received it this morning.  I have no connection to the company and this was my first order from them. I will definately be using them again though as I have also received a voucher for 10% off my next order. Now that's what I call service and I think we should always show our appreciation for good service.

I shall be making good use of this large corner rounder as the stationery design chosen for my son's Wedding next year involves a lot of big round corners and I didn't fancy drawing round a tape spool and then cutting by hand. No, no, no!

Off to watch a bit of tennis now.
Bye
Pat xx

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x