Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Red, Cream & Black

Afraid my being organised and planning ahead has gone out of the window this week and I've only just  managed to get my tag completed for the Try it on Tuesday challenge this week. Oh well it lasted 3 months, well just about, so that can't be bad.  

This week the challenge to create a TAG has been set by our birthday girl Emma and she would like us to use Red, Cream and Black on your TAG.  Not only that Emma is sponsoring the challenge this week by offering a £15 voucher to spend in the Stampin Up Catalogue and that sounds good to me! Thank you Emma and enjoy your Birthday on the 18th.

Here's what I came up with 


I ran a piece of red Core'dinations card through the Cuttlebug then sanded it (which doesn't show up too well on the photo) and layered it onto some cream centura pearl card.  I stamped the cat from the Daisy & Dandelion Halloween set with Momento ink and coloured it with copics. The ribbon and candy are from my stash.
Please pop over to the TioT challenge blog to see what my fellow teamies have come up with. I'm sure you'll feel inspired enough to join us this week and if you do please remember to link back to Emma's blog in order to qualify for the random prize draw.
I'm off now to take John to Physio so I'd better get moving.
Bye for now
Pat xxx

10 comments:

  1. Its Fab Pat hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a little cutie .. just fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Pat. I love the texture coordinations gives when embossed and sanded. the kitty is cute too. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, its a real cute tag, love the cat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shows how behind I am Pat, you've got a new look which is very nice.

    A super tag as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat this is lovely and your cheeky cat is purr...fect lol.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image ( why do we forget what we have till we see some one use it, lol) I think the sanding core'dinations show up perfect to me,want,need.
    Lovly work Pat. Keep well hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Pat. I love the image you have used and the colours look so lush.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat Hope you are ok,haven't spoken in a while. Love the tag always think Black and Red look stunning.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x