I'm back with todays sneak peek of Crafters Companion's Appley Dapply Nursery Rhymes
which will be launching as a CD-ROM and stamp plate on Friday 21st January on Create and Craft.
- This is a double twisted easel card (dtec for short I think) using papers frames and sentiment from the CD-ROM. This style of card is very easy to make.
- I used a piece of Snow White Pearl card measuring 8" x 8", scored and folded it at 4" to make the card base.
- I then cut the top layer from the bottom edge to the fold 4" in creating the two panels. Score each of these panels diagonally from outer top corner to bottom centre. (Score the opposite way if you want them to face inwards).
- Cut 2 x 4" squares ,decorate and attach the bottom half to the card panels to the outer card panels as you would with a normal easel card.
- Add a sentiment as a stopper.
- Check out another example here.