Sorry the picture isn't too good, just as I was about to take the piccy it went very dark outside and the heavens opened, not good for this very amateur photographer. Anyway I've tried my best to improve the picture but it doesn't show the creation off to it's best.
Here's what I did.......
Took a piece of corrugated card and left the smooth layer on. Using cut & dry I added distress inks, brushed corduroy, worn lipstick, peeled paint & faded jeans randomly. I oversprayed with gold spray glitter by Crafters Companion. I took a piece of mesh braid & sprayed this with the gold glitter spray and attached it with Stick & Spray by Crafters Companion. By this time I was high as a kite from all the spray in the air - only joking!
I brayered a piece of card with a big & juicy pad and tore the edges & distressed with the inks. I then stamped a Michael Powell stamp onto it using Sepia Archival ink pad. Attached it with more spray adhesive. wooooooooooooo!
I attached some stringy twine, that I found in my stash , down the edge and added some beads.
I gathered some organza fabric to create a flower and added a diecut flower and button to the centre. The stem was created with some chain from stash and the leaves are gems also from stash. I added a ribbon slider, from stash,to the top corner.
Well better go now as I've some blog hopping to do and some pics to load to Jessica's blog. She stayed over last night and was very industious in the craft room. I've also got a lot of samples to get done, oh and the ironing but I think I'll forget that, again!