Pages

Monday 13 July 2009

The Crafting won

Hi, I did manage to get the gardening done before the rain came but afraid it sapped all my energy so the housework has to wait. However I did manage to summon up enough energy to make it to the craft room and rustle up a card for Sketch Saturday. I haven't joined in this challenge before but must say it is a fabby sketch so I will definately be joining in again. The sponsor for this weeks challenge is Simon Says Stamp .

I used Basic Grey Cupcake papers, green card put through cuttlebug swiss dots folder.
The stamped image is by Pink Gem designs and coloured with distress inks & whispers.
The ribbon, buttons, bird house and sentiment are all from stash.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on this sketch..Love the image and your coloring is fab..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brill Pat, love it!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so so cute!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x