Pages

Friday 7 August 2009

Afternoon everyone hope you are all having a good day. It's quite a nice day here in the West Midlands today so I've been out and cut the front lawn and now I'm n******* so decided to do a little bit of blogging while I recover.

I had a lovely little package today from Betty who has kindly sent me some of the crochet flowers that she's made and I am thrilled to bits. I had been hoping to make some myself but because of the eye problem it was proving difficult. Anyway my very kind friend Betty came to the rescue. Keep a look out as before too long I hope to be posting a little number including some of the crochet flowers. If you haven't visited Betty yet you might like to pop over and visit 'cause she makes some wonderful cards and always has something interesting to say. Thank you Betty.

Sorry I haven't got a card or creation today but I've been busy on a project which is now complete and that I'll be able to display next week. Wish I could manage to fit as much as Jacqui, how she does it all I shall never know.

Well I've had my rest now so I'd better go and and sort the ironing but I might have to make a slight detour via the craft room.
Catch you soon,
Love, Pat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x