Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Heart Medallion


Hi, I'm back and thought I would add a piccy of a card I made last night for my niece's Anniversary. I was really pleased how it turned out and really didn't want to part with it. I used a heart stamp that I got when I saw Jayne Nesterenko demonstrating it on C&C. I stamped the image 4 or 5 times using black Versafine so that the delicate detail would show up and embossed using clear powder. I cut layers as for a medallion then coloured them using Twinkling H2O's. I used a pearlescent light green card and layered up a delicate embossed paper (Crafters Companion) onto some black glittery paper that I had in my box. I stamped Anniversary (from Crafters Companion Occasions Words stamp set) onto some bright pink paper cut around it with deckle scissors and fixed to bottom right with foam pads. Luckily I found some ribbon exactly the same colour pink and tied a bow which I fixed to the top right. Thought it needed a little extra so cut out a couple of little flowers from the heart design and attached them with foam pads. I don't think the picture does it justice but hope you like it. Well I'm off now to do some more cardmaking and I'll catch you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x